Direct Sales Representative Outbound
Salary is £18.5k per annum + commission
Permanent, full time.
Generate Sales from target prospects through outbound sales calls and managing growth of acquired customers.
The processing of customer orders and follow through of customer enquiries following quality control procedures to achieve both sales and gross profit targets.
• Achieve objective when making calls to customer with relevant offer/enquiry details. Successfully make the required outbound calls each day building the relationship with the customer. Keep all customer records up to date with an accurate description of the individual surgeries buying procedures, contacts and expenditure and other relevant information.
• Reactivate lost accounts and continually monitor customers spend who may be slipping.
• Assist the Inbound team by answering all incoming calls within 3 rings, in a polite friendly manner, introducing both the company and yourself.
• Achieve a high level of accuracy on all orders, Upsell and cross sell on every order to increase both size and order value.
• Where necessary achieve and exceed Sales, Gross Profit, Lost Call and territory growth targets as set by the Line Manager.
• Process orders and enquriy’s following Quality Control Procedures. Ensure that all Quotations are dealt with recording the correct information and submitted by the deadline or on a timely basis.
• Record and update customer database with relevant information. Ensure that all records are up to date, filed and easily assessable.
• Ensure that all reporting is done correctly and on a timely basis.
• Carry out work willingly and well, receptive to new ideas and promote good atmosphere.
• Ensure that all communication to customers both written and verbal maintains a high standard both in presentation and content.
• Work as necessary to provide optimum cover to customers during office hours. Attend staff meetings, training courses, exhibitions and seminars as required.
• Give support to team members assist other departments, as and when necessary.
• Be an enthusiastic team player at all times. Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
• Dental/Sales experience.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.