Job Elements: -
• Perform the analysis of starting materials, intermediates and finished products in accordance with written procedures.
• Provide accurate records of work carried out.
• Perform all duties in accordance with GLP, GMP and safe working practices.
• Perform calibration checks in accordance with written procedures.
• Perform calculation checks on analysis records.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ideally qualified to degree level in chemistry or a life science.
• Lesser formal qualifications may be acceptable when coupled with substantial pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experience,
• Have knowledge around analytical and equipment validation and data/report reviews and approval.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.