HGV Technician required, to support our vehicle fleet we are looking to recruit a skilled and experienced HGV fitter to join our workshop team at Aberthaw.
The main duties and responsibilities for the role;
- Carry out Servicing, Inspection, repairs and planned maintenance on our fleet of Scania & MAN tractor units and tipping/walking floor trailers. Along with our customers fleet of vehicles. - MOT preparation of Tractor units and trailers
- Ensure that all of the relevant service paperwork is completed
- Fault diagnosis on tractors and trailers air and electrical systems
- Trailer ABS & EBS knowledge required
- Roadside repairs
- Work as part of the workshop team or work remotely on site
- A proactive attitude to Health and Safety
-Working from job cards
The successful candidate must be time served and Class 1 licence is preferable, but not essential.
Our Basic workshop operating hours are Monday - Friday (8am-6pm) but additional hours/weekend work may be required if necessary for breakdowns etc
40 hours basic Monday - Friday
Wage level £14 Per Hour
If you are interested the above position please send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply Now' Button below.
Alternatively if you feel you have the relevant experience for the role please call us on
01446 751423 or 01446 751116
KCS Transport Ltd is an established family owned company that has more than 20 years experience in the bulk haulage business.
We offer bespoke delivery solutions for aggregate and bulk materials with our modern fleet of articulated tippers and walking floor trailers.