Property Lawyer / Conveyancer
Permanent, full time
Highly Competitive salary + Bonus
To own and manage the legal aspects of the conveyancing process, pre exchange on normal transactions, and on complex transactions.
Key Result Areas
• Is accountable for the due diligence, all dealings with other lawyers and other legal aspects on normal residential property transactions up to and including exchange of contracts and on complex transactions
• Assesses risk on every transaction and utilising skills and experience, delivers pragmatic decision making and legal advice to the customer and business partners.
• Is responsible for the quality of legal advice given on every normal residential property transaction allocated to them.
• Communicates and ensures implementation of company policies and procedures, plans and principles.
• Ensures that all activities and tasks required to be performed are undertaken promptly and proactively, prioritising where appropriate and supports others to do likewise.
• Provides day-to-day coaching and mentoring for Associates and/or Legal Administrators.
• Assesses own development opportunities and creates development plans to improve performance.
• Implements individual objectives set by their Team Manager and mentor to ensure goals are met.
• Works to build solid relationships with Customer Managers to enable the transaction to be dealt with proactively and in unison with them.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.