Conveyancing Assistant/Legal Admin Assistant
£ dep exp
Based in Cwmbran
Our client is in a period of growth and is looking for an additional member of staff to join a conveyancing team. The successful candidate will be an experienced conveyancing candidate who is able to deputise for the fee earner during busy periods, as well as support the administrator when needed. You need to be experienced in all aspects of a conveyancing transaction from initial instructions through to post completion matters. You would also be required to deal with file openings.
Our client is a young vibrant firm offering excellent remuneration and promotional prospects to employees. They firmly believe in training staff so that they can reach their full potential.
Main duties will include:
• Support your Conveyancer in the management of their caseload by actioning legal procedures as directed by your Conveyancer and providing feedback where required
• To deal effectively with clients and introducers both over the telephone and in written correspondence in order to provide advice and assistance to them in relation to residential property matters
• To provide the highest level of customer service to clients and introducers at all times.
• To provide updates to clients and introducers frequently and wherever appropriate.
• To maintain accurate and up to date records on all required applications at all times for the benefit of all parties and team members
• The timely and accurate preparation of contract papers
• Undertake searches
• Review and answer additional enquiries
• Where appropriate to request additional information from third parties
• To progress matters to exchange in a timely manner
• The accurate and timely production of the file for exchange sign off
• The exchanging of contracts
• Prepare accurate and timely bills and completion statements
• The accurate and timely logging on of incoming items
• Undertake completion day procedures
• Highly literate and able to demonstrate coherent and directional writing styles
• Structured in your working methods, and able to prioritise work to tight deadlines
• Strong administratively and numerically
• Able to work using your own initiative
• Committed to the idea that consumers deserve the highest possible levels of service
• Able to work well with others
• Able to work under pressure
• A positive person
• Flexible in your approach to tasks
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.