Job Elements: -
• Responsible for the build and test of production products for a variety of field applications.
• Diagnostics and development testing methods of products to help achieve strict manufacturing output deadlines.
• Be able to support the technical team based within that department.
• Ownership of performance metrics.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Manufacturing/engineering background.
• A capability in the use and application of lean manufacturing/process improvement tools and techniques.
• Ideally exposure to Six Sigma.
• City and Guilds, HNC etc. or higher qualification in an engineering discipline
• Comfortable in a hands on role within a strong team culture.
• High level of practical dexterity essential.
• IT literate.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.