Service Desk Analysts are required to:
• Be readily available to answer the phone to our customers in a professional and efficient manner.
• Provide a positive image of the company through your role as the first point of contact
• Collate all the required information from the customer, and transpose into the call logging system, providing a fix wherever possible.
• Log faults and requests via email into the call logging system.
• To ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with ITlL Incident Management guidelines
• Complete courtesy call backs to the customer when their faults have been resolved.
• Ensure calls returned to Service Desk are reassigned without delay
• Monitor related calls if required
• Monitor ‘open’ incident calls
• Adhere to ISO9000 and ISO27001 procedures
• Ensure that your individual training record is kept up to date.
• To follow written instructions and processes in carrying out administration of and using specific customer applications as and when required.
Actively employ, share and contribute to the company's knowledge base
Essential Skills / Experience:
Customer Service Experience
Competent in Microsoft Office
Good written and spoken communication skills
Desirable Skills / Experience:
Previous experience working in a Service Desk or Contact Centre environment
Any Other Information:
• Must bring Photographic ID to Interview
• Must be able to commit to 3 full weeks of Induction training
Hours of Cover: Monday to Friday 07:00 – 20:00
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.